What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When filling out a contact form, ordering, or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order, newsletter, or other products and services.
• To periodically contact you via phone, email, or mail regarding your order, newsletter, or other products and services.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
• By calling us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at elitemd(a)elitemdspa.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2020-04-07
• All treatments are performed by a team of experts.
• All treatments require a consultation to confirm appropriate candidacy. If not deemed an appropriate candidate, funds may be used toward other purchases.
• Note: due to high demand, we may have limited availabilities.
• Injectables will be performed by a board certified Nurse Practitioner.
• All listed specials expire on specified date .
• All specials must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
• Discounts are not applicable to existing booked procedures, but additional procedures and treatments may be purchased.
• Limit 1 per person. May buy up to 3 as gifts.
• Procedures must be completed within 3 months of purchase unless stated otherwise by a specific date. May not be combined with any other offer.
• Standard appointment/cancellation policies apply.
• As these are special rates, refunds are not permitted. However, credit on account can be used for other cosmetic dermatology services.
• Gift cards may only be applied toward future cosmetic dermatology procedures.
• Discounted gift cards may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
• All specials are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• More treatments may be required to purchase for original value price in some cases, for full result.
• Exclusions apply.
FLASH SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Flash sales may not be combined with any other offer.
• As these are special rates, refunds are not permitted.
• Procedures must be completed within 3 months of purchase.
• Refunds are not permitted-however, credit on account can be used for any Elite MD service.
• Exclusions apply.